The rules: once tagged, share 11 facts about yourself. Answer 11 questions from the one who nominated you (I’ll be answering 22 because I had two nominations). Then ask 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggers.
Facts about me
Questions from Sandie:
Which artist would you like to see play live (if you haven’t already) and why? What’s your favorite song by him/her/them?
Adele. I just love how warm, powerful and soulful her voice is. My favorite song is the least popular ‘One and Only’.
What’s something you miss most about your childhood?
Not worrying about your needs because your parents will provide them for you.
What inspires you?
What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I’m no coffee drinker, but I love Coke. And I don’t eat berries – strawberry, blueberry, etc.
What are your favorite blogs?
Norman’s Blog, because I’m a sucker for pageant updates.
Which places would you like to visit one day?
Paris. Okinawa. Machu Picchu in Peru.
Which part of the day is your favorite and why?
The moment before I close my eyes to sleep.
What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Watching soap operas and variety shows.
What are you dying to someday own?
A Trump Tower unit. LOL
Who are your style icons? What are your favorite looks by them?
I have none. But I check random people on LookBook before I go shopping. Haha!
What was the last book/ movie that changed your life?
Last movie that changed my life was Julie & Julia (2009). It inspired me to make this blog.
Questions from Dani:
If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
That evening before my father died so I can tell him everything I wanted to say to him.
Wildest thing you’ve ever done?
Most probably drunk-dancing/grinding in that famous island.
First date: What did you do? Where did you go? How did it turn out?
We bought supplies for our class project, ate chicken burger. Funny kasi pinagtataguan namin yung cousin niya. Haha!
Three wishes: what would you ask? (No, you can’t ask for more wishes.)
World peace. A Miss Universe crown for the Philippines. A long and lasting love.
Last first thing you did?
Biggest pet peeve?
What’s a good song to wake up to in the morning?
“Wake up everyone. How can you sleep at a time like this unless the dreamer is the real you?” Jason Mraz’ ‘Make it Mine’🙂
In how many languages can you say ‘Hello’?
Hello, hola, bonjour, hoy (Is that counted? LOL)
Which feature do you get complimented mostly on?
One rule you can never avoid breaking?
Ang jowa ng kaibigan, kahit magbreak pa sila, jowa pa rin ng kaibigan.
My questions. Because I’m a beauty pageant enthusiast, I’ll ask questions from pageants.
- What is the essence of being a woman? (Asked to Sushmita Sen, Miss Universe 1994)
- If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do? (Asked to Brooke Lee, Miss Universe 1997)
- Which have it easier in life: men or women? (Asked to Dayana Mendoza, Miss Universe 2008)
- If you had one million dollars what would you do with it? (Asked to Margie Moran, Miss Universe 1973)
- What is the one lesson you learned as a child that still affects your life today? (Asked to Riyo Mori, Miss Universe 2007)
- What makes you blush? (Asked to Oxana Fedorova, Miss Universe 2002)
- What is the most important advise your mom gave you? (Asked to Yulia Lemigova of the USSR in Miss Universe 1991)
- How will you describe the beauty of Mother Nature to a blind child? (Asked to Jessica Trisko, Miss Earth 2007)
- If ignorance is bliss, then why do we seek knowledge? (Asked by Priyanka Chopra of India to Katja Thomsen Grien of Uruguay in Miss World 2000)
- What is something that you have done, that you will never do again? (Asked to Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe 2012)
- What is one big mistake that you made in your life and what did you do to make it right? (Asked to Venus Raj of the Philippines in Miss Universe 2010)
- Athena De Paz
- Danielle Dandan
- Emarrah Sarreal
- Emil Dela Cruz
- Nicole Suizo
- Reniel Tiu
- Robin Padilla
- Rose-An Dioquino
- Sarah Pauyo
- I also want to hear your answers, Danielle Austria and Sandie Gadia.