Miss Philippines Megan Young was among the 10 finalists of Miss World 2013’s Top Model challenge event held tonight in Bali, Indonesia. The contestants wore distinctive clothing designed by Indonesia’s top fashion designers.
Watch Megan’s performance here:
At the end of the event, the Top 10 finalists were announce. Joining Megan are:
- Brazil – Sancler Frantz
- Cameroon – Denise Ayena
- Cyprus – Kristi-Mari Agapiou
- England – Kirsty Heslewood
- France – Marine Lorphelin
- Italy – Sarah Baderna
- South Sudan – Manuela Matong
- Ukraine – Anna Zayachkivska
- United States – Olivia Jordan
Previously, Megan made it as one of the Top 11 finalists in Beach Fashion. Finalists were “taken to a secluded beach on the shores of Bali for an exclusive photoshoot” as part of the challenge.
Miss World 2013 coronation night is on Saturday, September 28.