THREE days to go before a new Miss World is crowned. That means only three days left to vote for your favorite candidates to bring them an inch closer to the crown. The girl with the most number of votes will be named the People’s Champion and “will go straight into the last 6”.
“Regardless of the points she has on the board, she will go straight into the climatic finale,” according to Miss World. “However if she has already collected enough points to place in the top 5, it will remain a top 5.”
As of this writing, Miss Philippines Megan Young trails behind Miss Gibraltar Maroua Kharbouch in the official Miss World 2013 app poll.
How to vote
1. After downloading the app, click on the “Menu” icon on the upper right hand side of the screen
2. Choose “See All Contestants.” The page will lead you to the roster of candidates.
3. Click on the profile picture of your favorite candidate. This will lead you to her profile page.
4. To use your free votes, click the “Vote Now” icon on the lower right hand corner of the page. A pop-out window will show you the voting page.
5. Click “I would like to use my free vote.” Your vote has been cast.
Can I still vote after consuming the free votes?
You can still vote for your favorite contestant even after you have consumed your two free votes. You can buy a vote for £0.69. Proceeds will go to the organization’s “Beauty with a Purpose” projects.
Until when can I vote?
Voting ends on September 28, 7:30pm [Jakarta time]. The contestant with the most number of votes will be named the People’s Champion.