This is how Megan Young described how winning the Miss World 2013 crown changed her life in an interview published on Philippine Star today. Missing the simplicity of her pre-Miss World life, Megan says she now has “to dress up and act like a real lady all the time”.
While fulfilling her promise to be the “best Miss World ever”, Megan adds that she enjoys travelling as well as the international cuisine that she gets to taste. So far, she considers her trip to Haiti as the most memorable, where she figured in an accident while visiting an orphanage.
For the avid fans who wants to know what’s Miss World 2013’s next adventure, she’ll be in the following countries in next few months.
- Jakarta, for the 2014 Miss World Indonesia pageant
- Russia, to assist in crowning the new Miss Russia together with Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler
- USA, for another telethon
- Colombia, for a Beauty With A Purpose project
- and Haiti, to continue the Beauty With A Purpose project that will provide water to the residents of the Miss World Foundation’s adopted community